Learn a Language When You Don’t Have Time
"This was the best webinar by Benny that I have ever attended!" — Laura
You can beat the clock, reduce stress and build a balanced life that includes space for the things you love. I show you the exact steps to take, so you’ll have plenty of time to learn a new language.
Benny Lewis here from Fluent in 3 Months.
I want to show you an easy way to learn a new language, even when you’re super busy with work, family and other commitments.
This step-by-step method is designed to:
- Give you a boost of renewed energy for languages
- Make it simple to know what to do next in your language learning - so you won’t waste time deciding
- Help you beat the common myths around time that hold back language learners
During the training I’ll be sharing:
- Why you don’t have time
- Some misconceptions you might have about time and language learning
- How you can find or make time
- How to study more effectively and make the most out of your time
- What apps, tools, and hacks I use
Here’s the thing: What really makes the difference to language learning is not usually time - even for the most busy language learners I’ve worked with. I’ll show you what you need instead to learn a language, and the key question to ask yourself that will set you up to always have time for languages.
Here’s more of what I share in the training:
- Easy ways to re-purpose “dead-time” for language acquisition
- How to create life conditions so time naturally appears for languages. You don’t need to find time, it’s already there (you just need to see it!)
- A method to structure your day so you’ll have more time for what matters most
- How to identify and eliminate common time-killers (almost everyone has these)
- Simple ways to find more focus and energy in a busy life
- Techniques to turn your home into a space where you absorb your new language - no matter what you’re doing
- An easy strategy I follow to get the biggest bang out of small pockets of time
- My “mini-goals” tactic so I find big motivation in every moment I have available for language learning
When you follow the method I share, you’ll find more time for language learning and for everything else in your life that’s important too.
The training is a two-hour session. In the first hour, I’ll share my Beat the Clock method and how you can apply it in your own language learning. In the second hour, I’ll open it up for any questions you may have.