Learn a Language While You Relax
How I learn new languages in my downtime (and you can too)
“I feel more excited about trying new techniques for using my "downtime" for language learning.” - Henry, webinar participant
You can learn a language while you relax and chill, alongside whatever you enjoy doing in your free time.
Benny Lewis here from Fluent in 3 Months.
I speak seven languages fluently, and many more to a conversational level. A big reason I speak so many languages is because languages are a natural part of my life, every day. It’s easy to do when you know how.
Watching Netflix, playing video games or chilling out on social media. When I’m doing any of these, I’m also picking up a new language.
I want to show you how to make language learning fun and easy, and something you look forward to as part of your downtime.
The insights I share in this webinar will help you:
- Learn a language while you relax and chill
- Take the “chore” feeling away from language learning
- Make language acquisition part of your daily activities
You can pick up a language so it’s fun, and without the feeling that you’re studying. You’ll be learning a language the easy way, just like you did as a young child.
During the training I share:
- A blueprint for how to learn a language in your downtime
- How to learn a language while having fun
- A breakdown of my typical day
- How “downtime learning” is one of your most powerful tools as a language learner
- What apps, tools, and hacks I use for downtime learning
With downtime learning, you can learn a language in the comfort of your own home. No need to travel overseas or find time in your busy schedule to visit a foreign country to learn a new language. You have the power to do it right from your living room!
You'll immerse yourself in and learn your target language as it's used in the real world. You'll be learning your new language in a way that's a true reflection of how people actually speak it.
In this webinar package you get:
- A 75-minute webinar recording with Benny Lewis, founder of Fluent in 3 Months
- Access to the webinar Q&A replay
- A downloadable PDF guide
Here’s more of what I share in the training:
- How you can relax and chill out while learning a language at the same time
- The reason learning a language through your downtime activities is so powerful
- How I learn languages as someone who's challenged with staying focused (I have ADHD)
- My "holes" method for language learning
- How I learn languages (and even virtually travel the world) while playing video games
- Simple tweaks you can make on social media so you'll be learning a language when you log online
- How I learn a language with Netflix - you can also use this method with YouTube and it works with most video streaming services
- My subtitle settings for language learning
- How I transform my phone into a language learning power tool
I also share real life case studies from language learners who learned a language through downtime activities such as:
- Cooking and baking
- Radio and podcasts
- Listening to music
- Reading books and magazines
- Writing and journaling
You’ll walk away excited and energized to learn a language during your downtime.
The training is a two-hour session. In the first hour, I’ll share how to become a Downtime Language Learner. In the second hour, I’ll open it up for any questions you may have.