200 Mistakes a Day Method
Take the pressure off and see your progress skyrocket
"Take the pressure off and see your progress skyrocket." - Benny Lewis, TEDx Speaker.
Do you feel like the pressure to be perfect is ruining your language learning experience?
You're not alone!
I've helped thousands of students beat perfectionism and become better language learners in the process.
In my new webinar, you’ll learn how to become the best language learner you can be when you let go of perfectionism and embrace your flaws.
Hello! Benny Lewis here from Fluent in 3 Months.
You will make mistakes when you learn a language, and sometimes that will burn. It’s how you react after the cringe that makes all the difference.
I want to show you how to approach language learning as an experiment, where you're making small errors on purpose. Through this mindset shift, you'll be able to learn more quickly and retain what you've learned for longer.
You’ll let go of perfectionism and start to feel good when you mess up. Because mistakes are the only way forward.
Learning how to do this took me from a timid expat terrified of speaking Spanish after months in Spain, to a confident, fluent speaker of seven languages less than a decade later.
Due to this experience, I created one of the world’s most popular language learning blogs to show that mindset matters just as much as method when it comes to language learning.
Over 600,000 readers have signed up to my email list, and millions of people visit my website every month. I’ve helped people all over the world learn languages, travel better, and live more fulfilled lives.
I speak seven languages fluently, and many more to a conversational level. My “200 Mistakes a Day” method is one of the key language hacks that allowed me to learn so many languages in just a few years.
The insights I share in this training will help you:
- Transform every mistake into a learning experience – so you’ll pick up new languages much faster
- Understand the deep psychology behind cringe and overwhelm, so you can beat these language monsters for good
- Beat toxic stress and become a relaxed language learner
During the training I’ll share with you:
- How I combat any perfectionist tendencies and make rapid progress
- My "relativise" technique to cut the cringe and silence your whirring brain
- How our culture is confused about what mistakes really mean
- My "lean in" method to embrace your imperfections hard, so they lose their power
- How language learners self-sabotage and wind up never speaking their target language (even if they've been learning for years)
- The strategies I follow to turn every mistake into a learning experience
- How I learned to embrace the whole experience of language learning
- Simple mindset shifts to take the pressure off
- How to tackle the daunting process of learning a new language by breaking it down into small, manageable steps
Whether you want to learn one language, or several, these mindset shifts will help you reach your goals faster and with a greater sense of ease and enjoyment.
In this webinar package you’ll get:
- A 75-minute webinar with Benny Lewis, founder of Fluent in 3 Months
- Lifetime access to the webinar replay (the Q&A session will also be in the replay)
- A downloadable PDF guide
Join me to learn how to embrace your mistakes and make rapid progress in your language learning.
Follow this link to register now.